Revolve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Dirtysouth - Restoration Druid - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirtysouth

Application - Dirtysouth - Restoration Druid - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application - Dirtysouth - Restoration Druid - Accepted   Application - Dirtysouth - Restoration Druid - Accepted EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Personal Information
Name:axel

Playtimes: I can't on wednesday, but the other day I mostly can Smile

Can you raid, Everday 19:00-22:00? not everyday like can't raid on wednesday and whould like to not raid both friday and Saturday you know you have to have fun sometime outside wow Razz

Are you the Original account owner? yes

Character/Game Information
Character Name: Dirtysouth

Race: Tauren

Class: Druid

Talents: (51/0/30 we want your talents like that please) 11/0/60

Armory Link: (If you don't fill this in officers coul'd get angry :p and you don't want them angry) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Dirtysouth

Explain your gem, and enchant choices: I have aimed on speel power as gem mostly but I have some haste to so cast faster Smile and my ench is enchanted mostly spell power but are some haste too like on back and my shoulder ench is just now when I can't get any better atm, but I'm training my rep with Sons of Hodir up Smile

Addons: (Just the raid ones DBM etc..)DBM, grid, healbot, bartender

PvE Experience: (Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK) well mostly raid and instance in TBC I know and in the first game to and ofc I know ICC 10 and 25 but not every boss!

PvP Experience: (Not Needed, could just show how well you can play your class) I don't play PvP Razz

Are you willing to bring Consumables to all raids? ye ofcourse

Do you have any friends in Revolve?nope

Are you ok for not getting loot as a trial rank? And are you happy to raid with the DKP loot system? well yes it is okey with both of them, still get anchi and learn more about the bosses when raid so NP in the beginning

Misc Information

Did you read the guild rules? yes

Do you have a microphone? yes

Are you willing to use it? (If not why) yes

Do you have xfire downloaded and ready for use? nope I don't have it

Why do you want to join Revolve and not any other guild? well I saw in trade chat that they are looking for members and I was looking for guild too and it is good with new guilds cus old one just want like 6k gs ...

What will you offer to us? (That another applicant cant) I will offer good druid healing and a frendly and great smile Razz

What were your previous guilds and servers? (And why did you leave them?) it was Lionheads that I self vreated but we abandom it cus of not so many want to join cus they thouth it is more a ally guild name and well yes after I think a while I suggest to abandom it so..

Do you have a hassle free broadband connection? I have a good connection ye

Can you raid without disractions, from 19:00 - 22:00? yes but time to time I will go and get a drink but that will go on 20 sec so Smile I don't live in a castle Razz
Back to top Go down
Zurbo
Admin
Zurbo

PostSubject: Re: Application - Dirtysouth - Restoration Druid - Accepted   Application - Dirtysouth - Restoration Druid - Accepted EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:39 am

Wednesday is one of our most important raid days.

You cannot raid that, and we need our people on that day, for it is that day we will do the farm bosses, and then progress further on sunday.

Sorry

Declined
Back to top Go down
https://revolve-eu.darkbb.com
Dirtysouth

PostSubject: Re: Application - Dirtysouth - Restoration Druid - Accepted   Application - Dirtysouth - Restoration Druid - Accepted EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:45 am

Zurbo wrote:
Wednesday is one of our most important raid days.

You cannot raid that, and we need our people on that day, for it is that day we will do the farm bosses, and then progress further on sunday.

Sorry

Declined

well if I want I can raid on wednesday if that is the only reason I get declined ?
Back to top Go down
Zurbo
Admin
Zurbo

PostSubject: Re: Application - Dirtysouth - Restoration Druid - Accepted   Application - Dirtysouth - Restoration Druid - Accepted EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:47 am

Accepted if you can raid wednesday.
Back to top Go down
https://revolve-eu.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Dirtysouth - Restoration Druid - Accepted   Application - Dirtysouth - Restoration Druid - Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Dirtysouth - Restoration Druid - Accepted
Page 1 of 1