Revolve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Gnolarn - Retribution Paladin - Declined

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gnolarn

Application - Gnolarn - Retribution Paladin - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Application - Gnolarn - Retribution Paladin - Declined   Application - Gnolarn - Retribution Paladin - Declined EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:15 pm

Name: Martin

Playtimes: Home by 18:00 Everyday.

Can you raid, Everday 19:00-22:00? Yes

Are you the Original account owner? Yes

Character/Game Information
Character Name: Gnolarn

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Paladin

Talents: (51/0/30 we want your talents like that please) Retribution, sitting on a pvp build atm, will ofc change.

Explain your gem, and enchant choices: Gemming full strenght, on enchants i try to look up whats best.

Addons: (Just the raid ones DBM etc..) DBM, GRID, OMEN.

PvE Experience: (Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK) Started playing as a kid during Vanilla, but no raiding, and in TBC i did some karahzan runs not mutch more, WOTLK, Raided when Ulduar was up and going on a Priest and then stopped playing for some months, but have done Toc and 5 bosses in ICC and willing to look up tacts.

PvP Experience: (Not Needed, could just show how well you can play your class) Nothing special, some arena on 70, nothing remarkable.

Are you willing to bring Consumables to all raids? Ofcourse.

Do you have any friends in Revolve? No

Are you ok for not getting loot as a trial rank? And are you happy to raid with the DKP loot system? Yes thats alright i guess and DKP is fine!

Misc Information: Quite young player who knows the game pretty well, have played almost all classes at 80 and always look up what to gem, what to enchant etc.

Did you read the guild rules? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Are you willing to use it? (If not why) Yes

Do you have ventrilo downloaded and ready for use? Yes, might not have the right version but can fix Smile

Why do you want to join Revolve and not any other guild? Becouse i've been thinking of starting raiding again and this guild seemed cool, with good times etc.

What will you offer to us? (That another applicant cant) A player that knows the game, always is prepared and will be focused on the game 100% while raiding!

What were your previous guilds and servers? (And why did you leave them?) I played alot on Daggerspine alliance on my early days, started the raiding there also, played a priest in the server 1st guild Striped Socks. Leaved becouse i stopped playing wow. And now a few weeks ago i tranfered this paladin to sunstrider from shattered hand and ive been thinking about picking up ze raiding again!

Do you have a hassle free broadband connection? Yes

Can you raid without disractions, from 19:00 - 22:00? Yes, unless something critical comes up IRL.
Back to top Go down
Gnolarn

PostSubject: Title   Application - Gnolarn - Retribution Paladin - Declined EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Just noticed that i failed on the title, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Zurbo
Admin
Zurbo

PostSubject: Re: Application - Gnolarn - Retribution Paladin - Declined   Application - Gnolarn - Retribution Paladin - Declined EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 am

Sorry you do not meet our requirements.

Problems

- Gear
- Experience
- Full on Melee Dps

Declined
Back to top Go down
https://revolve-eu.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Gnolarn - Retribution Paladin - Declined   Application - Gnolarn - Retribution Paladin - Declined Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Gnolarn - Retribution Paladin - Declined
Page 1 of 1