Revolve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - ßob - Combat Rogue - Declined

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ßob

Application - ßob - Combat Rogue - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Application - ßob - Combat Rogue - Declined   Application - ßob - Combat Rogue - Declined EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:14 am

Personal Information
Name: Jay

Playtimes: Everyday except wednesday, thursday and friday where I play from 5:20 onwards to whatever time.

Can you raid, Everday 19:00-22:00? Yes, i can make these times perfectly

Are you the Original account owner? Yes

Character/Game Information
Character Name: ßob

Race: Orc

Class: Rogue

Talents: (51/0/30 we want your talents like that please) 20/51/0 - I chose this combat DPS spec because it gives me my maximum dps while using swords and axes. Even though the dps is very very close to the mutilate specc I prefer using swords and axes Smile But ofc i can respecc for ya.

Explain your gem, and enchant choices: At this precise moment I am stacking ArP for my rogue. Stacking this with t9+ gear is the best way to go for combat rogues. My enchants are not fully done yet because I am still in the process of aquriing gear to get the standard for icc 10 atleast. Don't get me wrong, I can gear up very easily and fast, I have 3 other level 80's. One with 5.6k gearscore and 2 others with 5k.

Addons: (Just the raid ones DBM etc..) Omen, DBM, Grid, Pitbull. My whole UI is completely custom.

PvE Experience: (Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK) - Vanilla i experienced raiding MC quite a few times and aquiring giantstalker on my hunter. I then rerolled orc shaman in WOTLK and aquiring a few peices of tier 6 elemental gear. I raided BT pre nerf and MH with BOCTOK.

PvP Experience: (Not Needed, could just show how well you can play your class) - None really but i know how to play all my classes and am working on getting pvp gear and you will see in my armory where i have some pvp peices on. I'm working on gearing up remember Smile shouldnt take too long.

Are you willing to bring Consumables to all raids? Of course, I always stack up on them Smile

Do you have any friends in Revolve? Nope.

Are you ok for not getting loot as a trial rank? And are you happy to raid with the DKP loot system? Yes, im pretty familiar with the DKP system. And yes I am ok with not getting loot as a trial.

Misc Information

Did you read the guild rules? Yes and i agree completely with them. I think the rule, "If you sign-up and then dont't show, you will be deducted for 50% DKP" is actually a very good rule. A couple of my previous guilds had complete slackers in so thats a nice way to get rid of that Very Happy

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Are you willing to use it? (If not why) Yes i speak fluent english but unfortunately not any other languages.

Do you have ventrilo downloaded and ready for use? Yes and teamspeak just in case Very Happy

Why do you want to join Revolve and not any other guild? I want to join revolve because your progressing seems to be very good and I believe you have a nice atmosphere and a welcoming guild.

What will you offer to us? (That another applicant cant) I can offer another asset to your guild, not any asset but a helping guildy and a reliable raider Smile

What were your previous guilds and servers? (And why did you leave them?) BOCTOK - Magtheridon EU, now on sunstrider. I used to raid with them when they were a very high ranked guild on magtheridon but i decided to quit raiding for a bit because of my exams, but thats over now Smile

Do you have a hassle free broadband connection? Yes, my internet connection is very reliable.

Can you raid without disractions, from 19:00 - 22:00? Yes. definately.

Anything you want to ask us? I'd like to ask you to consider taking me on in your guild even though my gear is lacking at the moment.. I'm a hard working raider and know how to play my class very well (rotations and pvp) I'd love to be a trial and have the chance to raid with you and progress Smile
Back to top Go down
Zurbo
Admin
Zurbo

Application - ßob - Combat Rogue - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - ßob - Combat Rogue - Declined   Application - ßob - Combat Rogue - Declined EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:31 am

Dear ßob,

I enjoyed reading your application, and im very sorry but i must Decline you. You seem to be dedicated, however we are currently full on rogues, and i wouldn't mind gearing you up but were just not able to take people undergeared onboard right now.

Goodluck finding another guild,

Zurbo
Back to top Go down
https://revolve-eu.darkbb.com

Application - ßob - Combat Rogue - Declined
Page 1 of 1