Revolve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Maely - Marksmanship Hunter - Declined

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maely

Application - Maely - Marksmanship Hunter - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Application - Maely - Marksmanship Hunter - Declined   Application - Maely - Marksmanship Hunter - Declined EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:41 am

Name:Fredrik

Playtimes: Everyday for the most

Can you raid, Everday 19:00-22:00? Yepp no problems there

Are you the Original account owner? Yes indeed i am

Character/Game Information
Character Name:Maely After my gfs cat

Race:Blood Elf

Class:Hunter

Talents: 8/56/7

Explain your gem, and enchant choices: Well i have a mix of both armor penetration and agility since i get more dam and crit from agi, and just plain more dam from armor penetraion.
My enchants is the basic one its on my pants 75ap and 15 crit. Havent enchanted my gear too the max cause im still collecting gear missing 2 items so far

Addons: Recount and DBM

PvE Experience: Well have raided everything except ICC and ToC, have played since wow came out the market but i just started palying again after 8 months break.

PvP Experience: Dont PvP

Are you willing to bring Consumables to all raids? All the time i share whit me if ppl lack of consumables

Do you have any friends in Revolve? No i have not

Are you ok for not getting loot as a trial rank? And are you happy to raid with the DKP loot system? Ofc thats fully understandable

Misc Information

Did you read the guild rules? Yes i have and i understand them 100%

Do you have a microphone? Yes sir i have

Are you willing to use it? (If not why) Yepp

Do you have ventrilo downloaded and ready for use? Yes

Why do you want to join Revolve and not any other guild? I have seen ur recrutiment i and i have read on ur forum, i like what i have seen

What will you offer to us? Mad skillz no joking im not mad, Well this is always the though question, patience laughter and friendship that is what im best at, and ofc mad skillz Razz

What were your previous guilds and servers? (And why did you leave them?) have played on sunstrider since the game came out in Eu, have played in Legacy (Vanilla), Endless corporation, Grim Guzzlers, Eastern dragons,Moral Decay in the beginning and latest whas Crymore as social player.

Do you have a hassle free broadband connection? Yes i have 100/10 mbit

Can you raid without disractions, from 19:00 - 22:00? Yepp maybe i have to walk our dog sometime but its a fast walk

Anything you want to ask us? Well no not atm im just glad i got the chance to make and apply.. Cya in game maybe in the same guild take care and Godspeed
Back to top Go down
Zurbo
Admin
Zurbo

Application - Maely - Marksmanship Hunter - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Maely - Marksmanship Hunter - Declined   Application - Maely - Marksmanship Hunter - Declined EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:48 am

lack experience + gear

Declined
Back to top Go down
https://revolve-eu.darkbb.com

Application - Maely - Marksmanship Hunter - Declined
Page 1 of 1