Revolve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Whatisname - Protection Warrior - Declined

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whatisna

Application - Whatisname - Protection Warrior - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Application - Whatisname - Protection Warrior - Declined   Application - Whatisname - Protection Warrior - Declined EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:50 pm

Name: Patrik

Playtimes: Ecryday from 16.00-00.00

Can you raid, Everday 19:00-22:00? Yes. No problems at all

Are you the Original account owner? Yes.

Character/Game Information
Character Name: Whatisname

Race: Orc (power to the Orcs!)

Class: Warrior

Talents: (51/0/30 we want your talents like that please) 15/0/56

Armory Link: (If you don't fill this in officers coul'd get angry :p and you don't want them angry)

Explain your gem, and enchant choices: Enchants will appear soon just havent have the time yet (farming Hc's) dinged 10 hours ago. Gemmed so i'm crit imune right now. Don't worry about my Gear will have all the Heroic gear and all crafted BS gear untill next wensday or somthing.

Addons: (Just the raid ones DBM etc..) DBM, MST, Watcher, Some other non function addons

PvE Experience: (Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK) Vanilla i was lvl 54 ^^ But Tbc cleared Evrything execpt Sunwell with my shammy. And Wotlk 11/12 Icc 10 7/12 icc 25 but have good treis on evry bosses exept LK and Syn in 25 man. All other crap instances Cleared ( My Main was "Orangehest" alliance on this server" But alliance suck so much i switched. Had a dk on the alliance aswell (Daggmask)- Crap geared like 5,2k Gs

PvP Experience: (Not Needed, could just show how well you can play your class) Well With orangehest i did Just the two of uss: 2000 raiting achivment with an Rl mate but Pvp felt to boring ^^

Are you willing to bring Consumables to all raids? Yes, Ofcourse ^^

Do you have any friends in Revolve? Nope, New started on This faction as i said i was alliance.

Are you ok for not getting loot as a trial rank? And are you happy to raid with the DKP loot system? Lol Dosent matter^^ I just wanna wipe, No but ofcourse its Ok ^^

Misc Information

Did you read the guild rules? Not Yet but will do. I jsut wanna be honset ^^

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Are you willing to use it? (If not why) Ofcourse.

Do you have xfire downloaded and ready for use? Wtf is Xfire?

Why do you want to join Revolve and not any other guild? Well Saw you in the Trade chat and you were Semi-raiding Guild kinda that i'm looking for ^.-

What will you offer to us? (That another applicant cant) Nice chats mabye a service ^.- No But i will Bring Skill and brain and i wont fuck any boss encounter up. Wiped on Prince and Proffesor in 25 man so manny times i can't remembered it, Best try is 3% ;//// (On queen)

What were your previous guilds and servers? (And why did you leave them?) Fresh Char.

Do you have a hassle free broadband connection? Laggs are history and dc's are very rare.

Can you raid without disractions, from 19:00 - 22:00? Yepp.

Anything you want to ask us? You like pie?
Back to top Go down
Whatisna

PostSubject: Armory link   Application - Whatisname - Protection Warrior - Declined EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Armory link: eu.wowarmory .com/ character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Whatisname

Dident work last time. ;/
Back to top Go down
Zurbo
Admin
Zurbo

PostSubject: Re: Application - Whatisname - Protection Warrior - Declined   Application - Whatisname - Protection Warrior - Declined EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:42 am

Undergeared.

Declined
Back to top Go down
https://revolve-eu.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Whatisname - Protection Warrior - Declined   Application - Whatisname - Protection Warrior - Declined Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Whatisname - Protection Warrior - Declined
Page 1 of 1