Revolve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Defacto - Retribution Paladin - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Defacto

Application - Defacto - Retribution Paladin - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application - Defacto - Retribution Paladin - Accepted   Application - Defacto - Retribution Paladin - Accepted EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Personal Information
Name:John

Playtimes: 5-6 hours per day

Can you raid, Everday 19:00-22:00? yes

Are you the Original account owner? yes

Character/Game Information
Character Name: Defacto

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Paladin

Talents: (51/0/30 we want your talents like that please)for retribution tallents:HOLLY.11 PROTECTION.5 RETRIBUTION 55

Explain your gem, and enchant choices: +20 str , +10 str and +10 critikal strike rating, in meta gem i use +21 critical strike rating and 3% incrased critical strike. i want to use str becouse the str gives to palla more and more dmg and critical strike for critical dmg to boss or mobs

Addons: (Just the raid ones DBM etc..) DBM, OMEN, PALLYS POWER,

PvE Experience: (Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK) I have expirience from TBC i have 1 tbc player.

PvP Experience: (Not Needed, could just show how well you can play your class)

Are you willing to bring Consumables to all raids? ofcorse

Do you have any friends in Revolve? YEA, SASSASSIN

Are you ok for not getting loot as a trial rank? And are you happy to raid with the DKP loot system? I am ok for no loot as a trial,becouse i am just trial and not member to take a loot for a real member of your guild..... and yea i am huppy with DKP loot system becouse its more justes in loot

Misc Information

Did you read the guild rules? yes

Do you have a microphone? yes

Are you willing to use it? (If not why) yes

Do you have ventrilo downloaded and ready for use? yes

Why do you want to join Revolve and not any other guild? becouse i thing that guild will be have a very good progres at icc

What will you offer to us? (That another applicant cant) really good dps , and hope so if i gear my tank and 1 more tank in guild

What were your previous guilds and servers? (And why did you leave them?) myrmidons, it was a friend guild, group therapy, mostra,

Do you have a hassle free broadband connection? stable and i have 24mbps haste on my conection

Can you raid without disractions, from 19:00 - 22:00? yea

Anything you want to ask us? ofc i wanna now if we will going to icc just for trys or we are going to icc to kill more and more bosses
Back to top Go down
Defacto

PostSubject: paladin retri apply   Application - Defacto - Retribution Paladin - Accepted EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Personal Information
Name:John

Playtimes: 5-6 hours per day

Can you raid, Everday 19:00-22:00? yes

Are you the Original account owner? yes

Character/Game Information
Character Name: Defacto

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Paladin

Talents: (51/0/30 we want your talents like that please)for retribution tallents:HOLLY.11 PROTECTION.5 RETRIBUTION 55

Explain your gem, and enchant choices: +20 str , +10 str and +10 critikal strike rating, in meta gem i use +21 critical strike rating and 3% incrased critical strike. i want to use str becouse the str gives to palla more and more dmg and critical strike for critical dmg to boss or mobs

Addons: (Just the raid ones DBM etc..) DBM, OMEN, PALLYS POWER,

PvE Experience: (Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK) I have expirience from TBC i have 1 tbc player.

PvP Experience: (Not Needed, could just show how well you can play your class)

Are you willing to bring Consumables to all raids? ofcorse

Do you have any friends in Revolve? YEA, SASSASSIN

Are you ok for not getting loot as a trial rank? And are you happy to raid with the DKP loot system? I am ok for no loot as a trial,becouse i am just trial and not member to take a loot for a real member of your guild..... and yea i am huppy with DKP loot system becouse its more justes in loot

Misc Information

Did you read the guild rules? yes

Do you have a microphone? yes

Are you willing to use it? (If not why) yes

Do you have ventrilo downloaded and ready for use? yes

Why do you want to join Revolve and not any other guild? becouse i thing that guild will be have a very good progres at icc

What will you offer to us? (That another applicant cant) really good dps , and hope so if i gear my tank and 1 more tank in guild

What were your previous guilds and servers? (And why did you leave them?) myrmidons, it was a friend guild, group therapy, mostra,

Do you have a hassle free broadband connection? stable and i have 24mbps haste on my conection

Can you raid without disractions, from 19:00 - 22:00? yea

Anything you want to ask us? ofc i wanna now if we will going to icc just for trys or we are going to icc to kill more and more bosses[i]
Back to top Go down
Taliesan

PostSubject: Re: Application - Defacto - Retribution Paladin - Accepted   Application - Defacto - Retribution Paladin - Accepted EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Thank you for expressing your interest in Revolve Guild. The Guild Master and Officers will read your application and contact you in due course. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zurbo
Admin
Zurbo

PostSubject: Re: Application - Defacto - Retribution Paladin - Accepted   Application - Defacto - Retribution Paladin - Accepted EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:00 am

You lack experience, but im prepared to give you a try.

/w in game for inv

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://revolve-eu.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Defacto - Retribution Paladin - Accepted   Application - Defacto - Retribution Paladin - Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Defacto - Retribution Paladin - Accepted
Page 1 of 1