Revolve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Swox - Holy Paladin - Declined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swox

Application - Swox - Holy Paladin - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Application - Swox - Holy Paladin - Declined   Application - Swox - Holy Paladin - Declined EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:16 am

Personal Information
Name: Robin Persson.

Playtimes: Time played this level: 137 days, 15 hours, 14 minutes, 54 seconds

Can you raid, Everday 19:00-22:00? Yes. And i will be 100% on raids.

Are you the Original account owner?

Character/Game Information: Paladin. Ill got JC/Enchanter. And some alt's with proff so i can farm money on.
Character Name: Swox

Race: Blood elf.

Class: Female Paladin.

Talents: (51/0/30 we want your talents like that please) 5/10/56 - Retri specc. 53/5/13 Holy specc.

Explain your gem, and enchant choices: I have always best enchant's and gem's for my gear. And i always take the best gems and enchants for me.

Addons: (Just the raid ones DBM etc..) Bartender. Prat. Recout. Atlasloot. DBM. and much more...

PvE Experience: (Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK) i didn't raid on my char in Pre-Tbc. I were with some friends and they played and then i started to play to. But i only pvp and was levling som alts. I have clear everything in WOTLK. But not on this char. I been hacked and then he used some bot's so when blizzard decide to froze my account Sad . So i taked some breaks and some weeks before wotlk come i started to play again. I have clear everything in WOTLK. But not icc heroic only few bosses in the instance.

PvP Experience: (Not Needed, could just show how well you can play your class) I have play Retri pala in some years. I started hardcore raid on my paladin in TBC and after that i have played all the time. I got holy offspecc atm. But also got good gear to Tank. I got a few skills and i know how to play my class and always play.

Are you willing to bring Consumables to all raids? Yes.

Do you have any friends in Revolve? Nop. But i might get some new friends soon Wink

Are you ok for not getting loot as a trial rank? And are you happy to raid with the DKP loot system? Yes. i love DKP. You need to come on raids to get loot and do you'r best. I don't like loothoe's etc etc. And it's ok to not get loot when you are Trial mabye some few items or like that. It's not fun to play some weeks with out loot and more. But it's ok for me.

Misc Information

Did you read the guild rules? Yes i have read all.

Do you have a microphone? Yes i have.

Are you willing to use it? (If not why) Yes. But i rather to be silince in vent when it's raid. But if i got something to tell you i write in raid or i will say that. I rather like when officer/raid leder talk.

Do you have ventrilo downloaded and ready for use? Yes. i can enter every vent i want.

Why do you want to join Revolve and not any other guild? Raid times and days is ok for me and it's a new guild for me. And i want to join a new good guild for me.

What will you offer to us? (That another applicant cant)

What were your previous guilds and servers? (And why did you leave them?) I played in a new guild with some friends but the guild Disband Sad It was to manny slackers that didn't come online on raids so the leder disband the guild.

Do you have a hassle free broadband connection? Yes. No lagg or trouble on raids.

Can you raid without disractions, from 19:00 - 22:00? Yes. I will always be online for raids.
Back to top Go down
Taliesan

PostSubject: Re: Application - Swox - Holy Paladin - Declined   Application - Swox - Holy Paladin - Declined EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:26 am

Thank you for expressing your interest in Revolve Guild. The Guild Master and Officers will read your application and contact you in due course. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Swox

PostSubject: Re: Application - Swox - Holy Paladin - Declined   Application - Swox - Holy Paladin - Declined EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:27 am

Well i saw that some old friends was in the guild. Lerzan and kinkytwinky... Razz
Back to top Go down
Zurbo
Admin
Zurbo

PostSubject: Re: Application - Swox - Holy Paladin - Declined   Application - Swox - Holy Paladin - Declined EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:36 am

Dear Swox,

I enjoyed reading your application. Im sorry to say that we are currently full on paladins, as we have only today taken on a few new paladins.
If a new spot opens i will mail you ingame, and invite you to the guild.

Goodluck finding a new guild,

Declined

Zurbo
Back to top Go down
https://revolve-eu.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Swox - Holy Paladin - Declined   Application - Swox - Holy Paladin - Declined Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Swox - Holy Paladin - Declined
Page 1 of 1