Revolve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Eintzel - Retribution Paladin - Declined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charis_k

Application - Eintzel - Retribution Paladin - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Application - Eintzel - Retribution Paladin - Declined   Application - Eintzel - Retribution Paladin - Declined EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Personal Information
Name: Charis K.

Playtimes: 9am-3am with AFKs, 5pm-12pm

Can you raid, Everday 19:00-22:00? YES!

Are you the Original account owner? YES

Character/Game Information
Character Name: Eintzel

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Paladin

Talents: 7/5/59 and thinking of holy OS

Explain your gem, and enchant choices: STR, CRIT , Berserking. dps focus, though in have improvements to make on 2 gems for just STR

Addons: Recount, DBM, Omen, Gathermate, Map Coords

PvE Experience: WOTLK

PvP Experience: Some

Are you willing to bring Consumables to all raids? OFC

Do you have any friends in Revolve? None yet

Are you ok for not getting loot as a trial rank? And are you happy to raid with the DKP loot system? Nice to be rules. It makes it fair to all, I think...

Misc Information

Did you read the guild rules? YES!

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Are you willing to use it? (If not why) Yes

Do you have ventrilo downloaded and ready for use? Yes but never used it before

Why do you want to join Revolve and not any other guild? LF serious raiding guild!

What will you offer to us? Effort, best possible DPS for my gear, High Attendancy, A healler when my gear allows me to (was healer till lvl 60), Respect to all and vise versa, I will help all newcomers as I will be helped, a Mage too soon

What were your previous guilds and servers? Sunstrider: A Greek guild that allowed disrespect for NO reasson!!! Was not following raiding schedules so I am behind on exp, BUT I reas/watch guides foor tacts. Now I am iin a new unexpirienced guild that hadn't start raiding, so a notice wisp or mai will be nececcery to unjoin. I say mail in case I am lvling my mage

Do you have a hassle free broadband connection? YES! Though by next week I will be on Greece best ISP so even better

Can you raid without disractions, from 19:00 - 22:00? Yes!

Anything you want to ask us? LOVE to join a serious raiding guild that all respects each other. Once we all was newcommers, but effort and/or help make us what we are today. Me, mostly effort. But for the described guild I will join, I will do my best to cnrtibute!!!! Hope to see you on LK's fall Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taliesan

PostSubject: Re: Application - Eintzel - Retribution Paladin - Declined   Application - Eintzel - Retribution Paladin - Declined EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Thank you for expressing your interest in Revolve Guild. I like your application, especially the part about respecting other guild memebers, it was nice to read. The Guild Master and Officers will read your application and contact you in due course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charis_k

PostSubject: ty   Application - Eintzel - Retribution Paladin - Declined EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:05 pm

ty Smile

PS: sr for spelling. I killed some parts Sad
Back to top Go down
Zurbo
Admin
Zurbo

PostSubject: Re: Application - Eintzel - Retribution Paladin - Declined   Application - Eintzel - Retribution Paladin - Declined EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:53 am

Sorry mate, you are extremely undergeared, and not ready for the content we are progressing in

Sorry

Declined
Back to top Go down
https://revolve-eu.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Eintzel - Retribution Paladin - Declined   Application - Eintzel - Retribution Paladin - Declined Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Eintzel - Retribution Paladin - Declined
Page 1 of 1